Student Services

Students not classified as a Washington State Resident will have to apply for in-state residency status. Many common questions regarding the application process and basic requirements to be considered a Washington resident can be found on our residency page.

Students have access to verify their enrollment status with Western Washington University. WWU and the National Student Clearinghouse jointly offer an enrollment verification service to current students.

To process a legal name change, students can submit a name change request form with specific required documents. Students can indicate a lived first name via e-sign form.

Grading methods, scholarship standards, grade changes, and other record policies can be found on our Records and Grading page.

Many of the common forms, applications and links students need during their tenure at WWU can be found on our Forms and Links page.