Note: We are shifting our methods for degree application and evaluation as we work together to protect the health and wellness of our community. You may apply for or change your degree remotely following the instructions below. For assistance or questions, please email DegreeEval@wwu.edu and we will get back to you shortly.
Apply For Your Degree
- Contact your department for major/minor evaluation(s). They can document approval of the evaluation by recording a Note in Degree Works (no paperwork required), or can email you an electronically-signed PDF or scanned evaluation. Tip: You can click on your advisor’s name in Degree Works to open an email to them!
- After all major/minor evaluations have been completed, submit a Degree Application together with any electronic evaluations to Degreeeval@wwu.edu
*CBE Students: Contact your Department Manager for major/minor evaluation(s).
Fairhaven Students: Contact the main office at Fairhaven College of Interdisciplinary Studies.
Off-Campus Extension Program Students: Contact your program coordinator for deadlines and application information. Staff may have earlier deadlines to allow for processing time.
Master's students: Contact the Graduate School at 360-650-3170 for degree completion deadlines and procedures.
Degree Application Deadlines
|Priority Deadline||Final Deadline
(subject to $45 late fee)
|Winter 2021||October 2, 2020||February 12, 2021|
|Spring 2021||December 4, 2020||May 7, 2021|
|Summer 2021||March 12, 2021||July 16, 2021|
|Fall 2021||June 4, 2021||November 6, 2021|
Fees (billed to WWU Student Account)
$50 - Degree application fee
$45 - Additional late fee after priority degree application deadline
Change your planned graduation quarter (no fee):
- If you know your new graduation quarter, email a Degree Reapplication to Degreeeval@wwu.edu
- If you have previously applied to graduate, but are not sure of your new graduation quarter, email Degreeeval@wwu.edu to inactivate your degree application. When you determine your new graduation quarter, you will reactivate your degree file by submitting a Degree Reapplication.
- Degree Application Form (includes deadlines)
- Degree Reapplication Form- Change your graduation quarter
- Extension Program Degree Application
- Degree Evaluation Update Request-Request changes to your Degree Evaluation
- Degree Requirements Review Form-Former WWU students interested in returning to finish a degree
- Application For Additional Major/Minor- Add major/minor after a WWU Degree has been awarded
Does my Degree Evaluation Need Updates?
Check out this Flow Chart: Degree Evaluation Update Process