Spring and Summer graduates who wish to attend the June Commencement Ceremony will need to submit their degree application by May 6, 2022.
Apply For Your Degree
- Contact your department for major/minor evaluation(s). They can document approval of the evaluation by recording a Note in Degree Works (no paperwork required), or can email you an electronically-signed PDF or scanned evaluation. Tip: Your advisor's name is at the top of your Degree Works sheet.
- After all major/minor evaluations have been completed, submit a Degree Application together with any electronic evaluations to Degreeeval@wwu.edu
*CBE Students: Contact your Department Manager for major/minor evaluation(s).
Fairhaven Students: Contact the main office at Fairhaven College of Interdisciplinary Studies.
Off-Campus Extension Program Students: Contact your program coordinator for deadlines and application information. Staff may have earlier deadlines to allow for processing time.
Graduate Students: Visit the Graduate School Degree Completion page for degree completion deadlines and procedures.
Degree Application Deadlines
|Quarter||Priority Deadline||Final Deadline
(subject to $45 late fee)
|Spring 2022||December 3, 2021||May 6, 2022|
|Summer 2022||March 11, 2022||July 15, 2022 (or May 6, 2022 to attend the June ceremony)|
|Fall 2022||June 3, 2022||November 4, 2022|
Fees (billed to WWU Student Account)
$50 - Degree application fee
$45 - Additional late fee after priority degree application deadline
Change your planned graduation quarter (no fee):
- If you know your new graduation quarter, email a Degree Reapplication to Degreeeval@wwu.edu
- If you have previously applied to graduate, but are not sure of your new graduation quarter, email Degreeeval@wwu.edu to inactivate your degree application. When you determine your new graduation quarter, you will reactivate your degree file by submitting a Degree Reapplication.
- Degree Application Form (includes deadlines)
- Degree Reapplication Form-Change your graduation quarter
- Extension Program Degree Application
- Degree Evaluation Update Request-Request changes to your Degree Evaluation
- Degree Requirements Review Form-Former WWU students interested in returning to finish a degree
- Application For Additional Major/Minor- Add major/minor after a WWU Degree has been awarded
Does my Degree Evaluation Need Updates?
Check out this Flow Chart: Degree Evaluation Update Process