Student Information and Services

Registration for each quarter is conducted in three phases.

Here students will find information regarding available registration resources, policies, and directions needed to succeed when creating their quarterly schedule.

Degree Works is a web-based academic planning and degree evaluation tool designed to help students and advisors track students’ academic progress toward the completion of their degree or certificate. Degree Works helps students track degree progress, prepare for future courses, and plan their path to graduation.

Stay on track to graduate! Information and resources for students to achieve their academic goals at Western.

The WWU catalog is the official source for academic programs and courses. Western offers nearly 200 undergraduate degrees and more than 40 graduate programs.

Both former and current students may view their unofficial transcripts and order official transcripts for many different purposes - including further education pursuits, employment opportunities, and degree verification.

To process a legal name change, students can submit a name change request form with specific required documents. Students can indicate a lived first name via e-sign form.

Diplomas are mailed to students following awarded degree verifications. Former students may order replacement or duplicate diplomas by filling out a Diploma Replacement Form.

Students not classified as a Washington State Resident will have to apply for in-state residency status. Many common questions regarding the application process and basic requirements to be considered a Washington resident can be found on our residency page.