Transcript FAQs

Contact the ATUS Help Desk at 360-650-3333.

Once completed, transcript orders can take 2 business days for processing. However, here are some things you can do to influence how quickly your transcript will reach its destination:

LOG IN - Ordering online? Start your order through Web4U for an electronic process. You can still order online without logging into Web4U, but you will need to submit a hand-signed authorization form (emailed to you from Credentials Solutions after you order) to the Registrar's Office to complete your order.

SEND A PDF - If you started at WWU in Fall 1984 or after, you can reduce delivery time by ordering an official PDF transcript instead of a paper one. Your official PDF transcript comes with security encryption and the ability to check delivery status online.

FEDEX (temporarily unavailable during office closure) - When you order paper transcripts online, you can add FedEx service to your order for an additional fee. FedEx is not available for PO Box addresses. See the online order form for details.

This is NOT recommended. Similar to a paper transcript that comes in a sealed envelope, a PDF transcript is only official to the individual or institution that opens it. Official PDF transcripts have security features that may prevent them from being uploaded. The safest route is to order your PDF transcript to be sent directly to the final intended recipient.

We can accept hand-signed authorization forms in the following ways. We are unable to accept typed, mouse-drawn, or photo-generated signatures.

If you are unable to print your authorization form, you can create your own version by writing down key information for your order on any piece of paper and signing it. Please include the order number, today’s date, your full name, and your signature.

WWU is committed to protecting your privacy and your permission is required to release your academic records. Starting your order through your Web4U account provides this through your password/PIN. If you ordered without logging into Web4U or your login session timed out, you will receive an authorization form via email to give signed permission for your order to be processed.

If you ordered online, go to and enter your order number. PDF and FedEx orders offer more detailed tracking information. If you ordered in person or by mail, you can contact the Registrar's Office for a status update.

Due to the narrative format of Fairhaven classes, a cumulative GPA will not appear on the official transcript of a declared Fairhaven student. Fairhaven students can order supplemental narrative evaluations through the Fairhaven website.

Please encourage your student to order their own transcript. For more information, contact

Yes, as long as it hasn't been processed yet. Please contact us at for assistance.

You can choose to have your transcript sent at the end of the term (after grades are in) or sent after your degree is awarded. This option is currently available for paper transcript orders only.

For security reasons, the Registrar's Office does not email unofficial transcripts. Students who started attending WWU in Fall 1984 or after can access their unofficial transcripts through Web4U. If you attended WWU before Fall 1984 and require an unofficial transcript, please contact us at

Yes! All students with credits through WWU will have a W# and can order transcripts. Contact the ATUS Help Desk at 360-650-3333 for help looking up your student ID and logging into Web4U. For clock hours, please contact Woodring College of Education at 360-650-3319.

If you are pursuing admission into Western, please contact the Office of Admissions at 360-650-3440 or

Already a Western student? Please contact Degree Evaluation at 360-650-3985 or

Many institutions are registered members of a secure online system called TranscriptsNetwork, which our e-transcript provider Credentials Solutions uses to send official PDF transcripts. If your recipient is not registered with TranscriptsNetwork, the recipient table will not show PDF transcripts as an ordering option for them.

However, if your recipient has given you a specific email address where they can accept official PDF transcripts, you can choose “Enter Recipient Manually” on the recipient selection screen. This will allow you to enter your recipient’s exact email address and contact information directly into the order form.

The Registrar’s Office is not able to place transcript orders over the phone.

Who Should I Contact About Transcripts?

Zoey Brodsky | Forms and Records Analyst
Email: | Phone: (360) 650-3301