New - Student Profiles
The new Web4U enhancements brings a new way to view your student profile! Access your information in one helpful location, including the following:
- Academic Standing
- Earned Credits
- Overall GPA
- Registration Notices & Holds
- Curriculum Details
- Registered Courses
- Test Scores
- Unofficial Transcript
- Transfer Equivalency Report
This section provides insight into a student's curriculum details and registered courses. There are two additional tabs that show secondary curriculum details, as well as credit and GPA information.
This section provides a student's secondary education information as well as any test scores that were added to the student record. Note that these test scores are used to determine access to certain courses, including Math prerequisites or exemptions such as English 101. Visit this Testing Center webpage for more information.
Under the Additional Links section, you will find access to two academic reports, as well as a link to Degree Works. These links can also be found on Web4U in the Students menu.
- Academic History (Unofficial Transcript) - Unofficial transcripts do not have a college seal or registrar's signature. Unofficial transcripts cannot be used to transfer to another college or university. Unofficial transcripts are issued for use by the student only.
- Transfer Equivalency Report (TER) - The TER provides information about the number of credits that have been accepted in transfer and details the courses that transfer to Western as well as their Western course equivalent.
- Degree Works - Degree Works is an academic planning and degree progress tool that reflects your academic progress towards the completion of your program of study at Western. Degree Works is designed to help you track degree progress and know which courses to take to plan your path to graduation.